Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Note from Laura

Hi, everyone! Freddie and David were kind enough to provide me with a lot of the information on this website. I'm filling in dates of some of the information from my memory. Therefore, I apologize if any of the information is incorrect.

I welcome any and all help with entering information on here. If you have pictures, information, etc, please let me know. I have given some of you the login information. If you would like the info, please let me know (lauraezzell@hotmail.com) and I'll email it to you.

Ohhh....please email your contact info (names, addresses, phone numbers, birthdays, anniversaries, etc) to the reunion email. It's holderfamilyreunion@hotmail.com. I'm going to put together a booklet with everyone's contact info and have them available at the reunion. You can either upload pictures on the website or send them to the email address and I'll put those in there too!

Thanks! I can't wait to see you all at the reunion on September 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment