Monday, August 23, 2010

Misc Info

Just some misc. info for you:

  • I'm going to be able to get a few tables and some chairs. Aunt Donna suggested "tailgating" or bringing folding chairs. If you would like, please do so. You can also bring blankets to sit on "picnic-style".

  • Water and lemonade will be provided with the meal. I will have Capri Suns for the kids. Please feel free to bring anything else you would like.

  • The reunion is scheduled from 11-5. We plan to eat around noon. Becky said that we can stay later if we want, but this will give those that have to travel some time before it starts getting dark.

  • I have the most current list of people coming under "Updated Totals". If you're not listed or know someone who isn't listed, please let me know ASAP. I have to give the totals to the caterer by Wednesday (August 25th).

  • If you haven't sent me the money ($15.00 per person - $10.00 is the meal/gratuity and $5.00 covers the outdoor restroom, outdoor sink, and all other expenses), please do so ASAP. I have to make payments for the various expenses this week.

  • If you haven't sent me your contact information (name, address, phone number(s), email address, birthdates, anniversary, etc.), please do so ASAP. I'm finishing the booklets this week and will have them printed the beginning of next week.

Thanks, everyone!!! I'm looking forward to seeing you on September 4th!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment